SHOCK NEWS: Senior Advisor to President Obama, Valerie Jarrett Born in Iran | Helps to drive Admin Policy
For most Americans Valerie Jarrett, senior adviser to President Barack Obama, remains largely an unknown. To DC Insiders, she has positioned herself as the true power in the Oval Office – a woman who, like the President, has direct links to the Muslim world, both past – and present.
Despite the information being easily accessed, most Americans are likely still unaware that Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran, and spent her first five years in that country. Like Barack Obama, Jarrett’s initial experience was not as an American, but an American/Muslim hybrid. According to an American Spectator report in August of 2008, the Obama campaign had initiated an aggressive program to hide Jarrett’s Iranian background. This program received significant help from certain media figures who were only too happy to comply with the Obama camp’s request that Jarrett’s Middle East ties were not made a public matter – even as Iranian.com declared Jarrett its “Iranian of the Day” that same month of August. Also during that same time period, Barack Obama admitted to the New York Times that, “I trust her (Jarrett) to speak for me, particularly when we’re dealing with delicate issues” and that he ran every important decision by her first.
A 2010 New York Times article cited the following regarding the Obama administration’s ever increasing involvement with Muslim groups – led of course by Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett: Muslim and Arab-American advocates have participated in policy discussions and received briefings from top White House aides and other officials on health care legislation, foreign policy, the economy, immigration and national security. They have met privately with a senior White House adviser,Valerie Jarrett.
“We haven’t seen anything like this in modern presidential history,” said Klein. “One person who is the best friend of
the First Lady and the soulmate of the President, who is the last person to leave the Oval Office after a meeting, goes upstairs to the family quarters, has dinner with the President. Goes on vacation with them. Has his ear. Is de facto president of the United States.”
“Wow, that’s big,” said Doocy. “Well, let’s talk about her resume. Does she have the resume to have this job?”
No, she doesn’t,” replied Klein. “But what she does have is the trust of Michelle Obama, number one, whom she hired in Chicago, and the President, who uses her as his gatekeeper.”
- The President has a ‘Valerie’ problem (americanthinker.com)
- Meet Valerie Jarrett daughter Laura’s computer scandal tinged father-in-law (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- POTUS Valerie Jarrett – Nothing in Obamacare forces people out of their health plans (fireandreamitchell.com)
- The unspoken WH rule: Don’t cross Valerie Jarrett (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Obama Adviser, Valerie Jarrett, Quietly Called “Rasputin” on Capitol Hill (blackchristiannews.com)
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Valerie Jarrett Has ‘Tentacles’ In Every Issue At White House (patdollard.com)
- Who Allegedly Has ‘Tentacles’ in Every Issue at the White House? (theblaze.com)