Mosque located near Dearborn, Michigan
Army Major Nidal Hasan walks into an army processing center at Fort Hood, Texas and opens fire while screamingAllah Akbar. We now know a couple of truths about this incident, in the light of a very lengthy trial where the shooter was found guilty and might very well be executed for his crime. The Department of Justice almost immediately labeled the massacre a “Work Place Violence” incident rather than a terrorist attack.
Larry Elder the outspoken conservative radio host from Southern California made a very interesting assessment on Fox News. Not only did he accuse the government of missing some very important red flags on the shooter at the recent slaughter at the Washington Navy Yard, he went one step further and laid the blame at the feet of Political Correctness as the cause of the shooting in the first place.
In the case of the above two incidents of the slaughter of innocent human life, a couple of very key points must be made before proceeding.
1. Both cases were in fact accomplished in gun free zones. America and our federal government doesn’t trust its own soldiers and sailorsCONTINUE READING →
- Military base shootings shake sense of security (bigstory.ap.org)
- Rumor Check: Was Ft. Hood Shooter Nidal Hasan Promoted, Given a Medal in Jail? (theblaze.com)
- Larry Elder: Did Political Correctness Enable The Navy Shipyard Massacre? (ijreview.com)
- Fort Hood jury to begin weighing fate of convicted shooter – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Hey, Remember the Jackass That Turned America’s Military Bases into “Gun-Free Zones”? (directorblue.blogspot.com)
- Suspect in Fort Hood shootings waits turn in court (bigstory.ap.org)
- Judge Blocks Several Key Pieces of Evidence in Fort Hood Trial (theblaze.com)
- Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan sentenced to death (itv.com)
- Fort Hood shooter will have chance to make closing argument – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Fort Hood jihad: Army officer ordered destruction of video evidence — “Allahu Akbar!” — “Allah is greater” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)